Summer 2015 Young Engineers of Today Summer Camps
The Science House is pleased to partner with Young Engineers of Today (YEOT) to offer Summer Camps in 2015 on North Carolina State University's Campus. YEOT's mission is to help create the next generation of engineers and programmers. YEOT offers a variety engineering enrichment camps for young people of all levels where students become technology creators, not just consumers.
YEOT summer camps will begin the week of June 15. Half-day and full-day camps are available. For more information on 2015 Summer Camp offerings and to register, please visity YEOT's website.
- "This is hands down the best thing we have done for Nikko since we began homeschooling. We are all thrilled with Young Engineers. An even bigger thanks for your enthusiasm and passion for teaching engineering. Nikko has always been extremely interested in Science and Technology, but now it’s like a fire has been lit inside of him. I can’t tell you how exciting this is for me"! - Sheila
- "Robbie does all his homework, watches the videos, uses software you send and answers all the questions. He loves your class. I have never homechooled a child before and it really is a great thing for Robbie to have this opportunity." – Meredith
- "To say Teddy is loving the course would be an understatement…. His brother can’t wait until he can do it too." – Tamara
- "Thank you for all you are doing to stimulate Kamryn’s interests and connect her math knowledge to the real world. I have not seen her so interested in anything since her first set of legos several years ago!" - Angie
- "Thanks for everything. I cannot tell you how much he is enjoying this group!" – Kristin.